Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crocheted Jewelry

I had an e-mail from e-PatternsCentral.com this morning saying they had added my pattern for crocheted jewelry called "A Study in Black & White" for sale on their website.  You can click on it in my links on this page.  I thought I'd show some pictures of some other jewelry I have done also:


This is the same pattern as "Black & White" in other colors to show that there is no end to what you can do to match what you are wearing. 


I love this pansy jewelry.  It is very light and easy to make.  This is worked in size 80 Lizbeth tatting thread with a size 14 hook.  You can't see it too well but the pin has a clear bead in the center.  What is very nice about this pattern is there is no stretching or starching to do.  Just let the pansy curve in it's own way. 

I call this a "scarf-lace".  It's worked in size 10 thread and can be worn summer or winter.  It's more like a necklace than a scarf but it is long and can be wrapped any number of ways. 


I call this "Shell Strips"  It is very easy to do.  A long strip of crocheted shells are worked then a contrasting color is crocheted up the edges of the shells.  I also made a table runner this way.  It's a very quick project that can be made to any length or even a bracelet. 


These "Double Diamonds" are just like "Black & White" with another round worked on them. 



This bracelet is just simple little granny squares but they remind me of sunflowers.  It is worked in Lizbeth size 40 crochet thread.





 This pattern is called  Lacy Flower Jewelry. There are earrings, a necklace, "scarf-lace", bracelet and watch band. They could also be worked in any combination of colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment