Thursday, November 1, 2018

I can't believe it's November already!!  I made up a few wreaths during a rainy stretch.... not like there haven't been many of those!!!  and they will be available on November 17th at the craft show at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Burkittsville.  They are $35 each and the red bandanna print is 12" the rest are 14".  The grapevine one might be a little larger I didn't measure that one to be sure...If you are interested let me know I can hold one for you if you can't make it to the show or we can arrange pickup and even shipping.  I only have one of each and I don't see having time to make anymore before the holidays so get yours now!!  They are great for all winter long or even all year long.  I leave some of my snowmen out all year if they don't look like a holiday snowman.  Who doesn't like a little snowman in the middle of summer to make them maybe feel a little bit cooler!!  





2 comments: