Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bedspread

It's been a while since my last post but there has been an awful lot going on.  I happened to think about this bedspread I made for my Mom over 20 years ago.
 
 
 
It fits a regular size bed and it took a year to make !!! 
 
 
It is made up of motifs that are joined as you go with the smaller motifs. It was a pretty simple pattern to follow but I can't remember now where I found it.  I have several vintage crochet pattern books with the same pattern in for a table cloth. It was made with size 5 thread but I don't remember which size hook was used.  One of these days I'll come across the pattern in a book and find out the exact size of it. I always write on the pattern what size hook was used and the finished size. Should have written the date it was made !! That was the largest project I've done to date !!! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment