Sunday, October 13, 2013

Another busy week

It's been another busy week around here.
 

 
 
I got a couple of crochet lampshades finished...
 
 
and a purse. Needs some tweaking on this pattern but I like it and it's very quick and easy to make
 
Since we got a little shower of much needed rain on Monday and it wasn't fit to cut soybeans Rick sowed some wheat.
 
 
Charlie rode a little while but he seemed to like watching better.
 
 
and also playing.
 
 
Addie and Charlie picked their Jack B Little pumpkins in the afternoon
 
 
We have had some of the most beautiful sunsets lately

 
 
 
Then on Thursday we got more rain..... a LOT more rain.... over 5" and still getting some showers !!
 

That gave me time to do some wood crafting


 
and also rearrange some shelves to display some salt & pepper sets
 
 
Then yesterday we went to a farm auction
 
 
I got another chair to add to my collection, this one needs some paint....another project !!

 
Also bought a box lot and these were just some of the goodies in it.
More rain in the forecast for this week so maybe I can get lots more crafts made for the upcoming shows. 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment