Friday, September 5, 2014

Crochet Cards

 
It all kinda started with this cute little cartoon someone gave me.....
I just had to come up with something!!


The first card I did I saw an idea in a crochet magazine so I came up with my own flowers.
 

 
Then with my Dad's birthday coming I had to try a tractor....


 

and me with my great computer skills these all ended up upside down and I can't get them turned around but here is a horse for Addie's birthday...

 
and my Mom asked me to make my niece and nephew ones with their vehicles on for their birthdays...
 
 
and my cat loving sister one for her birthday. 

 
I also made one with a Wheel Horse lawn mower on for a friend but I can't find the picture of that one now.  Don't know what is going on with my computer today!! 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment