Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Flowers in a Row

A few years ago I picked up some embroidered towels at a local craft store.  I thought they would look cute with a crocheted edging for some Mother's Day gifts.
 
Then I found this cute Easter towel and thought the edging would look great for spring

The edging even won first place at the Maryland State fair and the Great Frederick Fair!!

So I submitted the design to Crochet World and they liked the design so they sent me the towels and threads to make it for them.


So here is the finished result for the magazine!!

 And here is how it looks in the magazine....pardon my photography.....

I love the towels and colors they chose and the way they displayed them in the photos looks so good!!  As always they do a fantastic job with all the designs in this great publication.

Thank you again to everyone involved in working with me on this project.  It was a pleasure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment