Sunday, March 5, 2017

Love of Lattice Doilies

 
So very happy to finally be able to announce my new book is available !!!
 
 
It is available on Amazon at the link above.  The book consists of 6 doily patterns that are motifs with lattice sections and also scallop trim.  The motifs also have front post treble stitches in them for added texture and design. 
 
This pattern is called This 'n That....

 
Butter Cream.....

 
Pretty Pathways....
 

 
Retro.....

 
 Touch of Spring.....

 
and Victorian Square.


Pretty Pathways was fortunate enough to win second place in the Crochet Guild of America design competition in 2014.  Victorian Square and Touch of Spring each won Best of Show at The Great Frederick.
 
I also want to say a big Thank You to my daughter, Barb Kaas of Barb Kaas Photography who took, edited and styled all the beautiful pictures of these doilies.  Her talent really brought out all of the detail of the patterns. 
 
I hope you will check out the book and make some of these designs for your own home.  The patterns are available separately in my Etsy and Ravelry stores as well.  I have ordered a supply of the books so I will have autographed copies available in my Etsy store and also on Ebay. 
 


2 comments:

  1. These are lovely what a pretty stitch. Are they difficult to make? I'm now following your blog. I was out of blogging for a while, and have come back to it, I'm hoping there will be a resurgance for bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. No they aren't difficult. Once you get the hand of it it's very simple. From what people are telling me that have made them the instructions are easy to follow. Hope you give one a try :)

    ReplyDelete