Friday, April 6, 2012

Exciting New Project


Recently I submitted this table runner pattern to the Coats and Clark yarn company and they made me an offer to buy the pattern only they wanted it in different colors so today I got a nice package in the mail from them.....

....all the crochet thread I need to do it in the colors they chose  !!


I couldn't wait to get started on it and found some time this evening to get a few motifs started.

The colors look so good together.  The middle is called Copper Mist. The next is Frosty Green followed by Cream then the outside round is in Fudge Brown, all Aunt Lydia's Size 10 with a size 5 hook.  I have until May 11th to get it to them and I can't wait to see how it's going to look finished with a border around it this time.  Also yesterday I got a call from Leisure Arts about my crochet book.  They wanted my bio information and a picture.  They said that it is all ready to be printed they just have to send info to stores every so often to see what type of books they are interested in putting on their shelves.  After they get the word what they are looking for then they have everything ready to print it and ship it out they just don't know yet when that will be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment