Saturday, February 8, 2014

Triple Surprise Tuesday

I stopped by JoAnn Fabrics to pick up some fabric stiffener for the snowmen and happened to see this as I passed by the racks....
 
There was only one on the rack so I hope that's a good sign they are selling!!
Then that afternoon the UPS truck dropped off a package returning a scarf I had submitted to Crochet! magazine a while back with 2 copies of their latest news stand issue "Crochet In A Snap" by Crochet! magazine. 
This is my scarf in the issue which they named "Watercolor Lace". I love the colors in this thread, it's Aunt Lydia's size 3 Monet.  It s very easy and quick to make, too.
 
Further looking threw the magazine I noticed they included my "Study In Black and White" jewelry that was in Crochet World magazine a few years back. 
 
It was all a very pleasant surprise!!  I am not sure when this issue will be on the stands for purchase so keep an eye out for it if you are interested.  There are 50+ projects in the issue and all are very beautiful and fun to make patterns. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment