Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Great Frederick Fair


We made a trip to the Great Frederick Fair to check out my entries today and also have some great food!!  And as usual caught up with some good friends we haven't seen since last year.
I was very happy with how all my entries did!! 

 Toy Tractor

 Lighted Wreath

 Pot Holder
 Lighted Snowman

My poor little tractor lost it's exhaust pipe so it was disqualified unfortunately.....

Tractor edgings

Rippling Waters Centerpiece

Tea Light Pumpkin

English Country Gardens Pillow


My purse was up in the Best of Show section for some reason but didn't have a best of show ribbon


This 'n That doily

last but not least Diamond Filet scarf.

Sure can't complain about any of these prizes!!!  Gotta start thinking up projects for next year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment