Sunday, July 7, 2019

Mosaic Tiles Place Mat

Just wanted to share the second pattern I have in the August 2019 issue of Crochet World. It is a place mat called Mosiac Tiles. Love the Copper Mist color they chose it to be worked in!! It originally started out as a valance and they liked the pattern for a place mat instead. I agree I like it that way, too!! It could be made with more repeats and be a table runner as well!! The finished size is 19" x 13" and it's worked in Aunt Lydia's size 10 crochet thread with a size 7/1.65mm steel crochet hook. I hope you will give it a try!! I included one of my pictures I took of it and also the valance that the pattern originated from.....I hope you will give it a try!!  It's a fun pattern to work and a set of 2 or 4 would look very pretty on your table!!  

Photo courtesy of Crochet World




2 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce,
    working on your stacked pumpkin pattern. A question? On Rnd 5
    ch 5, sc around 2 loops below from previous round. What am I looking for here for loops, would that be the ch 3 in the previous round? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. so Sorry I didn't see this sooner!! I guess it should read chain spaces from the previous rounds. This row will tie the three previous rounds together in the middle in this section....does that make sense? Maybe you have figured it out by now I hope!! Let me know if you need help....

    ReplyDelete