Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Rippling Waters Table Runner

 




Another of my designs was chosen for the June issue of Crochet World, too!!  The Rippling Waters Table Runner!!  This is their beautiful photo of it!!



It is worked in size 10 Lizbeth Niagara and Ocean Teal DK. 



This was one of those designs that traveled a bit as it was being worked and is very easy to work on on the go!!  It is join on the go motifs, too!!  I was working on this one last fall while sitting with a load of fertilizer!!  Great way to pass the time!!  



My original version I called Fiesta!!  I thought it looked bright and cheery for a celebration.



I had seen this new color called Blacklight in the store and just had to take it home with me and then came up with this pattern.  


The fun part of this design is it can be changed up so easily.  It can be a runner or a doily or a placemat or even a square table topper.  It can be as large or small as you would like and by placing the colors in the opposite order can give it a whole different look.  

Check out all the beautiful designs in this latest issue at:

https://www.crochet-world.com/inthisissue.php




No comments:

Post a Comment