Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Toota's Tractor Crochet Pattern

 Recently I was contacted by a lady in Wyoming who had seen this pattern and was looking for someone to make it for her. She happened to come across my Etsy page and saw some of my tractor patterns.  I looked it up on Etsy and thought I'd give it a try!!  It was a very fun pattern to make and it's nice making someone elses patterns for once!!  I didn't have to write down everything I did so I could make the second one the same!!  Plus I learned some neat new techniques I may apply to some of my own patterns in the future.  The pattern was from a lady in New Zealand and is very well written with lots of photos to help along the way.  Also it is stuffed with pieces of foam and not fiberfill.  That was an intersting change and I like how it turned out.  Parts of it weren't as firm as with fiberfill but they weren't rounded either.  It made for a more square tractor toy.  They shipped out last week and the recipient was sooooo happy to recieve them!!  If you would like to get the pattern and try it for yourself here is the link....They will be cute in your favorite brand of tractor color, too!!  I have a request from this same lady for one in pink for a new arrival this fall 😊🚜


 https://www.etsy.com/listing/798053172/tootas-tractor-crochet-pattern?ref=hp_opfy-1&bes=1






No comments:

Post a Comment