Friday, June 4, 2021

Garden Pavers Placemat

 Just saw on Ravelry the latest pictures from the new August 2021 issue of Crochet World and am happy to share that I have two designs in the magazine !!  This one is  the Garden Paver Place Mat.  It is worked in size 10 crochet thread, my original was in Aunt Lydia's size 10 Olive.  When my pattern was chosen I was asked to make it in Lizbeth size 10 #684 Green Leaf Med which is very close to the Olive.  I like both threads I think the Lizbeth has a little more sheen and a richer color to it tho. Both threads are very easy to work with, too.  


This photo is from the magazine.  Their photography really makes it look so great!!  They do an awesome job of showcasing the pattern!!



I havev whipped up a set of 4 of these for myself!!  I hope you will try a set to match your decor, too 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment