Thursday, June 17, 2021

Basic Stitches Course

Well last year I decided to try one of the Master Crochet programs with the Crochet Guild of America.  That one was a challenge but when they came out with a re-release the older Basic Stitches course a few months ago I thought what the heck I'll give this one a try.  I learned a LOT from the first one which really helped with this one.  Especially all the tiny details to make sure were right.  Well, I thought I had them all correct but I still missed a few..... but the important thing is I PASSED!!!!!  whooohoooo!!!  There's one more program out there and I'm feeling brave....or ambitious.... or crazy!!  I just might have to give that one a try and then will have all of them completed. I learn a lot from each one so what have I got to lose!!  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment