Sunday, September 23, 2018

The Great Frederick Fair

Went to the fair today to pick up my entries.  VERY  happy with the results!!  Thought I'd share them with you....


By the Seashore scarf didn't win anything but I wasn't really surprised by that....


Pastel Potholder...


Bunny Wall Hanging...they had it backwards on display so only the white side was showing!!


4

Very excited about my second attempt at a sweater!!! 


Pillow...


Cosmos Doily...


Table cloth crochet edging...


Snowman ornament



Christmas Tree Table runner...folded in half..



Snowgirl... 


Plaid Purse


Front of appliqued shirt..


Back of same shirt...


Snowman Rug (one of my favorites!!)


Jewelry

  

and last but not least my first attempt at a messy bun hat..... wasn't surprised that didn't win anything either!!  But I thought it turned out well for never making one before...

And that's the results for 2018.  Already starting on 2019 entries!!  Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment