Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Winter Wonderland Table Runner

So happy to have another pattern in Crochet World.  The December issue has been released and my Winter Wonderland Table Runner is in it. This is their beautiful photo of it they make all my designs look so nice!!


The finished size of the runner is 18" x 40" and it is worked in size 10 crochet thread with a size 7/1.65mm steel crochet hook



If you didn't want a whole runner, you could just work one end of it to make a place mat or a doily...






Another pattern that is very versatile!!  

You can get Crochet World at your local craft store or news stand or at the following link...

https://thefarmerswifecrochet.blogspot.com/

or check out more details at:

This would be a great runner to display all winter long!!


2 comments:

  1. you are so creative, I'd love to design something....but what? how? I guess I did create one thing and submit it, maybe I should resubmit it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes you should!!! It's pretty easy to do and you never know till you try!!!

    ReplyDelete